Stanley Roofing LLC is known in the Midwest as one of the largest commercial roofing companies providing coatings for commercial metal roofs. The attention to detail before during and after a commercial roofing project is what sets them apart. The coating process goes as follows:
- A detailed roof inspection by Stanley Roofing LLC .
- The treatment of rust
- Intensely power washing every inch of the project for maximum adhesion
- Adding additional fasteners (if necessary)
- Applying Truco's 7141 Super Seam Sealer to all penetrations, seams, fasteners and problem areas.
- Applying Truco's 7145 base coat at a rate of 1.5 gallons per square
- Apply Truco's 7140 finish coat at a rate of 1.5 gallons per square
- After a final roof inspection and payment a Stanley Roofing LLC 10 year warranty will be issued.